printing and packaging exhibition. Printing show,Printing exhibition,Packaging,Packaging show,Packaging exhibition,Printing and packaging,Printing and packaging exhibition,Printing and packaging exhibition in Iran,Printing and packaging show,Printing and packaging show in Iran,ipap,Pacprocess,ipap Tehran,Pacprocess Tehran,IPAP and pacprocess Tehran,Printing and packaging Shahr e Aftab-drupa-interpack-drupa interpack-interpack alliance-Messe Dusseldorf-Barsaz Rooydad Pars Company-packaging machineries-packaging machinery-processing machineries,processing machinery
Fields of Activity
Pre-press and pre-media
Printing machinery, appliances and accessories
Book binding and print finishing
Paper converting and packaging production
Innovative packaging and printing methods
Packaging means and aids
Total Area ( m2 )
SERVICE FOR YOUR TRADE FAIR SUCCESS
- UCIMA: Italian Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association
- fpe: Flexible Packaging Europe
- Amec Envasgraf: Spanish Packaging and Printing Machinery Manufacturers Association
- ALUFOIL: Global Aluminum, Foil Roller Initiative
- CCPIT: China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
- IK: German Association for Plastics packaging and Films
- IKMIB: Istanbul Chemicals and Chemical Products Exporters’ Association
drupa is the number one exhibition for printing technologies.ِ ِdrupa provides crucial impulses for print, media, packaging production, and industrial applications – especially in the vertical markets as well. The world’s leading trade fair for printing technologies offers outstanding networking opportunities and potential for excellent business dealings. This is where innovations are brought into the market, new business models are developed, and new partnerships are formed.
The international exhibition of IPAP and pacprocess is organized by Messe Dusseldorf
interpack is the largest international event in packaging and processing.
After successful establishment of packaging exhibitions in Germany, the United States, Russia, China, India, Kenya, and Indonesia, interpack selected Iran as its next target.
pacprocess Tehran is the new platform in Iran for all suppliers of packaging technology and related process industries along the complete value creation chain.
The pacprocess and IPAP fair takes place at the Shahr-e-Aftab Complex, Iran‘s newest exhibition centre. The imposing and future-oriented venue symbolises the end of the Iranian isolation and the beginning of a new era. It is the perfect framework for your appearance in Iran.
Only 10 kilometres south from Tehran‘s city centre, locateddirectly next to the motorway, halfway to the internationalairport Imam Khomeini
- Own underground station with direct connection to the city
- Several bus lines and bus stops on the fairground
- Connection to three motorway
EXCEPTIONAL CAPACITY WITHIN IMPRESSIVE ARCHITECTURE
- Capacity for 400,000 visitors daily
- 120,000 square metres of exhibition space in 16 hall
State-of-the-art technology(e.g. supply shafts under the hall floors)
In the centre, a 1,600-metre-long landscaped garden reflectingthe millennia-old tradition of Persian garden culture
Two 5-star hotels and an apartment hotel as well as varied gastronomy
- Offices and conference rooms in various sizes
- Multilevel carparks (still under construction)
- Comprehensive financial service