pacprocess Tehran is the new platform in Iran for all suppliers of packaging technology and related process industries along the complete value creation chain. This trade show brings all of the important sectors of the packaging and processing industry together at one location: Food & beverages, confectionery & baked goods, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, non-food & industrial goods, consumer and capital goods as well as to the providers of packaging media, packaging materials and the corresponding manufacturing technology. Furthermore, it addresses suppliers of packaging solutions for logistics, packaging designers as well as related service suppliers.
iCarton is a first international exhibition which is focus on “corrugated, carton, paper and related machinery” in Iran. This section is supported by Iran\'s Paper and Cardboard Manufacturers Syndicate, Iran’s Association of Carton and Corrugated Sheet and Cooperative Company of the Association of Carton and Corrugated Sheet Executives.
Fields Of Activity
- UCIMA: Italian Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association
- FPE: Flexible Packaging Europe
- Amec Envasgraf: Spanish Packaging and Printing Machinery Manufacturers Association
- ALUFOIL: Global Aluminum, Foil Roller Initiative
- CCPIT: China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
- IK: German Association for Plastics packaging and Films
- IKMIB: Istanbul Chemicals and Chemical Products Exporters’ Association
drupa is the number one exhibition for printing technologies.ِ ِdrupa provides crucial impulses for print, media, packaging production, and industrial applications – especially in the vertical markets as well. The world’s leading trade fair for printing technologies offers outstanding networking opportunities and potential for excellent business dealings. This is where innovations are brought into the market, new business models are developed, and new partnerships are formed.
The international exhibition of IPAP and pacprocess
interpack is the largest international event in packaging and processing.
After successful establishment of packaging exhibitions in Germany, the United States, Russia, China, India, Kenya, and Indonesia, interpack selected Iran as its next target.
pacprocess Tehran is the new platform in Iran for all suppliers of packaging technology and related process industries along the complete value creation chain.
The pacprocess and IPAP fair takes place at the Shahr-e-Aftab Complex, Iran‘s newest exhibition centre. The imposing and future-oriented venue symbolises the end of the Iranian isolation and the beginning of a new era. It is the perfect framework for your appearance in Iran.
Only 10 kilometres south from Tehran‘s city centre, locateddirectly next to the motorway, halfway to the internationalairport Imam Khomeini
- Own underground station with direct connection to the city
- Several bus lines and bus stops on the fairground
- Connection to three motorway
EXCEPTIONAL CAPACITY WITHIN IMPRESSIVE ARCHITECTURE
- Capacity for 400,000 visitors daily
- 120,000 square metres of exhibition space in 16 hall
State-of-the-art technology(e.g. supply shafts under the hall floors)
In the centre, a 1,600-metre-long landscaped garden reflectingthe millennia-old tradition of Persian garden culture
Two 5-star hotels and an apartment hotel as well as varied gastronomy
- Offices and conference rooms in various sizes
- Multilevel carparks (still under construction)
- Comprehensive financial service